(Please register for a class session before completing the Program Requirements)
1. Valid Government Photo ID (Driver's License, Identification Card, School ID, Passport, Alien Card)
2. Social Security Card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
3. LiveScan Fingerprint
4. Physical Examination
5. TB Test
6. COVID 19 Vaccination Record - (FULLY VACCINATED / Clinical Site Requirement)
7. COVID 19 Booster (Clinical Site Requirement) * 1 booster shot is needed to participate in the program *
8. Flu Vaccination (During Flu Season: State Requirement)
For individuals (potential students) who have any CONVICTIONS: (Please read below information)
NOTE: CDPH (California Department of Public Health) evaluates criminal convictions for any offense and either grants or denies certification based on criminal record clearance. Failure to obtain background clearance prohibits students from obtaining a CNA certification.
CDPH will review LiveScan/DOJ results and determine if the individual is "cleared" or "not cleared"; and send the individual a letter explaining the results.
If at anytime during the students training or after completion of the program and or after passing their competency test receive notification from the California Department of Public Health that they have been disqualified from certification, SacMed Training is not obligated to provide any monetary refund for services provided.
Required Forms can be downloaded below.